With an office within walking distance of the State Capitol in Atlanta, and with our offices in Brunswick and St. Marys, Gilbert, Harrell, Sumerford & Martin, P.C. provides public affairs and administrative law services at the state, local, and federal level to a variety of large corporations, small businesses, government vendors, governmental authorities, and professional associations. Attorneys in our Public Affairs Practice Group have a wide variety of government and campaign experiences that they bring to bear for the benefit of our clients. Additionally, our attorneys have considerable administrative law expertise in matters involving legal representation of clients with regulatory issues before state agencies and local boards, councils, and commissions.
At Gilbert Harrell, our public affairs practice attorneys have experience successfully handling a range of matters, including:
- State Lobbying-General Assembly and executive branch offices
- State Appropriations advocacy
- Federal Lobbying- Georgia Congressional delegation
- Federal Appropriations advocacy
- Legislative drafting
- Contract Procurement-Georgia state government
- Administrative Law representation- Public Service Commission , EPD, etc.
- Public affairs strategy
- Political assessment and review
- Seek Experienced Counsel
At Gilbert Harrell, our public affairs attorneys are Mark Middleton, Heath Garrett, Mark Johnson, and Rees Sumerford. To learn more, contact Gilbert, Harrell, Sumerford & Martin, P.C. to schedule a consultation.
Past and Current Public Affairs Clients of Mark Middleton, Heath Garrett, and Gilbert Harrell include:
- AAA Auto Club South
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Boyd Management
- Brunswick Glynn County Development Authority
- Cable television Association of Georgia
- Council of Probate Judges
- EDMC, Inc.
- Art Institute of Atlanta
- Argosy University
- South University
- Brown Mackie College
- Explore Information Services
- Enterprise Leasing Company
- Georgia Association of Realtors
- Georgia Industry Association
- Georgia Printing and Imaging Association
- K12, Inc.
- Santa Fe Auto Insurance Co.
- State Bar of Georgia
- The Walt Disney Company